National Recycling Services
Regional and national companies with multiple facilities have special requirements when it comes to managing recovered paper and other recyclable materials. Our strategic accounts recycling team is dedicated to meeting these needs for large manufacturers, offices and retailers across the country.
International Paper provides recycling services for all of the United States including Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. With 18 recycling facilities in North America and a nationwide network of third-party haulers, we are capable of supporting your business needs in all 50 states.
Our services are as varied as the products we manage. We focus on helping you build and manage the program that fits your specific needs and goals.
Recycling Services - National Recycling Services
Features & BenefitsFeatures & Benefits
- Bale route collection of recyclable corrugated boxes and plastics
- Behind-the-store and distribution center service for recyclable commodities
- Marketing of recyclable materials including fiber, plastics, metals and pallets
- Equipment placement programs to reduce costs and increase product values
- Waste minimization and recycling audits
We will assist you in meeting your company’s environmental sustainability goals:
- Waste and landfill usage reduction
- Maximize fiber life
- Minimize impact on the environment
To ensure your company’s sustainability success, we provide:
- Dedicated account manager
- Professional customer service team
- Customized programs to fit your specific goals
- State-of-the-art reporting and web portal access
- Direct mill consumption
Service AvailabilityService Availability
- North America
Contact UsContact Us
For information on International Paper’s recycling business, call 1-.